Blackjack Xchange offers you an exciting new way to experience the classic game of Blackjack! In this thrilling twist on a standard, you can buy cards to improve your position or sell cards to score big. Bright colors and an immersive soundtrack will draw you into an all-new Blackjack experience that might just become your new favorite. Play Blackjack Xchange NOW!
Buy and Sell Cards
Buy and Sell are available on individual cards in any hand.
Selecting Buy will deduct the price from your balance, remove the card and deal a new card.
Selecting Sell will add the price to your winnings, remove the card and deal a new card.
The player's hand is then played out as normal following any buy or sell trades.
Buy and Sell options are unlimited and are always available if a hand is not bust.
It is possible to bust following a Buy or Sell which will end the game.
Blackjack pays 3:2.
Winning hand pays even.
Stake returned on Push.
Dealer stands on soft 17.
Player can Double after a Split.
Splits are not offered after trades (Buy or Sell).
Player can Hit Split Aces.
No Surrender rule.
Winnings from trades are paid regardless of the final result of the hand.
Player wins the initial bet plus any trades if:
- The dealer busts
- The player hand is higher than the dealer's without exceeding 21
- If the player matches the dealer's then the result is a Push and the initial bet is returned
- Exceeding 21 results in a bust and ends the game
- Choosing to Buy or Sell cards in hands of 3 or more cards can result in a bust
- A Split hand that totals 21 is not considered a Blackjack
- Buy and Sell prices are rounded up to the nearest whole value
- An infinite deck is used for all deals including Buy and Sell