LIVE UNLIMITED BLACKJACK
We're rolling out the red carpet and introducing a brand new blackjack table that moves you to the front of the line – you will never have to wait again in order to enjoy the classic fun of common draw blackjack in Unlimited Blackjack! Exciting features include:
- Unlimited number of players in the same game against the dealer
- Auto-split functionality on certain pairs of player cards
- Popular sidebet options Perfect Pairs and 21+3
COMMON DRAW... BLACKJACK?
Your favorite game gets exciting new updates, in a common-draw format that will keep you playing! With Unlimited Blackjack, the waiting game is over, and the real gameplay can begin. Never have to wait for your favorite game again, we’re always saving a spot for you at the Unlimited Blackjack table.
- Common Draw format – allows any number of players in a single game simultaneously, with each player making their own decision on the same set of dealt cards.
- Certain pairs automatically Split to simplify Common Draw gameplay - see Game Rules below for details
- Your decisions – Hit, Stand, Double Down – are independent of other players and clearly marked on the interface
- Your card total is your own and not affected by actions from other players; if you Stand but someone else draws another card and breaks, YOU are still in the game!
- Cards dealt after you complete your hand appear faded out on the interface
Most standard blackjack rules apply, with these exceptions for auto-split functionality:
- If the player’s first two cards are the following: 2-2, 3-3, 6-6, 7-7, 8-8, or A-A, the hand automatically splits, and the player then decides whether to play only the first hand or both.
- Playing both hands requires a standard Split bet.
- If the player’s first two cards the following: 4-4, 5-5, 9-9, 10-10, J-J, Q-Q, or K-K, the hand does not split, and the player will make the standard decision (whether to Stand, Hit, or Double).
For a full list of game rules, click here.