Q: How long is this promotion valid?
A. This offer is valid from Friday, March 20th from 10:00 AM ET through Tuesday, March 31st, 2020 at 11:59 PM ET.
Q:What do I have to do to benefit from this promotion?
A. Claim the offer from Available Bonuses and deposit $20 or more to be eligible to receive a 20% up to $50 cashback on Live Dealer losses.
Q: When do I get my bonus?
A. Cashback on qualified losses will be credited on Thursday, April 2nd, 2020 by 5:00 PM ET.
Q: How many times can I claim the offer?
A.This offer may only be claimed one time.
A2 - Lock in the Win – 20% up to $50 Cashback on Live Dealer Games
- The promotion is valid from Friday, March 20th from 10:00 AM ET through Tuesday, March 31st, 2020 at 11:59 PM ET.
- Players must claim the offer from Available Bonuses and make the required deposit of $20 or more to be eligible to receive 20% up to $50 Cashback on losses.
- Offer must be claimed with a single deposit.
- This offer may only be claimed one time.
- Only Live Dealer losses will be taken into consideration for cashback calculation.
- Cashback will be credited to player accounts on Thursday, April 2nd, 2020 by 5 PM ET.
- Cashback carries a wagering requirement, see below.
*Wagering Requirements for Cashback:
- The wagering requirement of 1x (one times) the bonus must be met to convert the bonus funds or bonus winnings to cash.
- Therefore, the requirements specified above means that players have to wager 1x (one times) the amount of the bonus before they can withdraw any bonus funds and bonus winnings, which will be noted under bonus balance.
- Wagering requirements refer to the amount of money players stake during the betting process, relative to the amount of the bonus - otherwise known as the amount 'turned over.'
- For example, if a player were to receive a $50 bonus, they will then be required to place bets to the value of $50 ($50 x 1) before the bonus money and bonus winnings become cashable.
- Games will contribute differently to the wagering requirements:
- Any Slot game 100% with exception to the following games, which will count as 20%:
- Bloodsuckers, Vampires vs. Werewolves, Starmania, Wolfpack Pays, Golden, Monster Wins, Jack and the Beanstalk, Jack Hammer 2, Medusa II, Secrets of Atlantis, Spin Sorceress, Steam Tower, Wild Dodo, Xing Guardian, Diamond Tower, Jack Hammer vs. Evil Dr. Wuten, King of Slots, Monopoly Big Event, Reel Rush, Samurai Princess, Serengeti Diamonds.
- Table Games: 25%, Roulette: 25%, Blackjack: 25%, and Video Poker: 25%.
- For example: A $10 bet on a slot game listed at 100% will count as a $10 bet towards meeting the wagering requirements. A $10 bet on a game listed at 20% will count as a $2 bet towards meeting the wagering requirements. A $10 bet on a game listed at 25% will count as a $2.50 bet towards meeting the wagering requirements.
- All winnings made with bets from the bonus wallet will be retained in the bonus wallet until the wagering requirements are completed.
- For clarity, all winnings from bets made with cashable wallet funds (player’s own cash) are available for the player to wager or withdraw at any time.
- Player’s cashable funds (player’s own cash) is wagered first at all times, even if a cash deposit is made before using all the bonus funds.
- If a player attempts to withdraw with any bonus balance that is active, they will be given the choice to continue to withdraw and forfeit their existing bonus balance (which will include any winnings made with bonus funds or a portion of bonus funds) or cancel the withdrawal to continue playing and retain the bonus balance.
- Any player that accepts to continue the withdrawal and forfeit the current bonus balance will not be able to change this after clicking on the accept button.
- If the wagering requirements are not completed within seven days, the entire balance (bonus + bonus winnings) will be removed.
General Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is non-transferable.
- Golden Nugget Casino reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion at any time and for any reason, including technical reasons such as but not limited to computer viruses, bugs, tampering or technical failure.
- Risk-free and low-risk bets on any games (i.e. betting in proportions on different outcomes in the same hand to create "action" with minimal or no risk) are considered abuse of the promotion and will null player’s participation.
- Golden Nugget Casino reserves all rights to withdraw or change this promotion at any time.
- Golden Nugget Casino reserves the right to request documents of depositing method(s) and identification prior to any bonus offer being credited to an account.
- Golden Nugget Casino reserves the right to withhold bonus reward if there is reason to suspect that a deposit is fraudulent, or that it has not been made with the intention of using it to play real money casino games.
- Golden Nugget Casino reserves the right to exclude certain players from this promotion.
- Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.