At Golden Nugget, we are in the entertainment business. When individuals are entertained, there is a healthy dose of fun and excitement, all experienced within an individual’s financial means. For the majority of people, it’s easy to make this distinction. However at Golden Nugget we know that a small percentage of people struggle with the fact that games of chance are simply a series of random outcomes, which for them takes away the entertainment factor. At Golden Nugget we are serious about the prevention of compulsive gambling, and educating those inflicted, helping to steer them in the right direction so that they can take back control.
1. IF YOU AND/OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW HAS A GAMBLING PROBLEM AND WANTS HELP, PLEASE CALL 1-800-GAMBLER OR GAMBLERS ANONYMOUS ON 855 222 5542
2. You can visit www.800gambler.org or www.gamblersanonymous.org to obtain advice on setting safe limits, understanding the myths associated with gambling, and identifying the risks and potential signs of problem gambling.
3. Patrons can control their own personal limits allowing them to govern their play to their own personal limits. We also offer customizable cooling off periods or the ability to self-exclude oneself from gambling in NJ. Patrons are advised to use these services if at any time they feel they are showing any tendencies towards compulsive gambling. All the limits and exclusion features can easily be found when logged in under their ‘My Account’ section.
Any decrease to a limit on an account on the Website will become effective immediately on that site. Any increase to the limits on an account with the Website will become effective after the set period of the previous limit on that site has expired.
4. Enable the secure login feature on your account at any time by going to My Account > Account Details > Strong Authentication section on the website. When the secure login feature is enabled, the following process is required to be completed for you to gain access to your account at all times. This is not active on registration.
5. Monitor all login access on your account by checking the ‘Notify me on login of my account’ checkbox in the My Account > Account Details > Contact Preferences section on the website. This enables a feature that sends an email to your registered email address each time you or anyone unknown to you logs into your account. This is activated by default on registration.
6. Underage gambling is a criminal offense. Anyone who assists a person under the age of 21 to gamble in any way shall be prohibited from Internet gaming.
7. When you reach a total deposit of $2,500, you will be notified and you will not be allowed to make any further bets until you acknowledge having reached the $2,500 threshold. You also have the possibility to set daily deposit limits or cancelling the account should you choose to.
8. You have the ability to change your password under the My Account section of the website. Simply login to your account go to My Account > Account Details > Change Password, enter your new password twice and click on Save. If you forgot your password and you would like to retrieve it, simply click on ‘Forgotten Password’ option in the Login box. You will be required to enter your email address and you will receive a password reset via email.
9. If you wish to submit a complaint you can email us at email@example.com with ‘Complaint’ in the subject line.
10. If you wish to submit a complaint to the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement, you can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: (609) 984-0909.
11. You can always view the Terms & Conditions you are hereby acknowledging by clicking the T&C’s link at the bottom of the website.
12. If you wish to obtain any information such as your account number and/or data relevant from your gaming history, simply login to your account, go to My Account > Account Statement. Once there, you can select the period for when you would like to see details and you can choose between: Bonus, Deposits, Withdrawals and Gaming history. Alternatively you can request such details by sending an email to email@example.com
13. You are required to configure your computer with the auto-lock feature to prevent unauthorized use of your Internet Gaming account.
14. You are not permitted to allow anyone to use or access your Internet or mobile gaming account.
15. It is a Federal offense for persons physically located outside New Jersey to engage in Internet wagering through a New Jersey casino as per notification of Federal prohibitions and restrictions regarding Internet gaming, specifically, any limitations upon Internet gaming as set forth in 18 U.S.C. §§ 1084 et seq. (The Wire Act) and 31 U.S.C. §§ 3163 through 3167 (UIEGA).
If after all reasonable means have been exhausted to resolve an issue, you are still not satisfied with the outcome, service or feedback provided by Golden Nugget Casino or its staff, you can lodge a complaint directly with the Division of Gaming Enforcement:
1) Patrons can e-mail a complaint to the Division: Igaming@njdge.org
2) Patrons may contact the Division of Gaming Enforcement by calling (609) 984-0909
3) Patrons may complete a Patron Complaint Form. Forms can be requested at Golden Nugget Atlantic City at the casino cage. Please submit the completed form to the Casino Manager or sent by direct mail directly to:
New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement1300 Atlantic Avenue, 2nd FloorAtlantic City, NJ 08401
See General Terms & Conditions for additional details and information about Golden Nugget online gaming.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800 GAMBLER.
© 2015 GOLDEN NUGGET HOTELS AND CASINOS • ALL RIGHT RESERVED • 855-582-5117
ALL TRADEMARKS ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OR PENDING TRADEMARKS OF IGT IN THE U.S. AND/OR OTHER COUNTRIES. © 2013 IGT. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
DA VINCI DIAMONDS AND GOLDEN GODDESS ARE CREATED BY HIGH 5 GAMES. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HIGH 5 GAMES (H5G), GO TO WWW.HIGH5GAMES.COM
WESTERN BELLES ILLUSTRATIONS BY GIL ELVGREN, COPYRIGHT BROWN & BIGELOW INC., SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
TRANSFORMERS AND ITS ASSOCIATED CHARACTERS ARE TRADEMARKS OF HASBRO AND ARE USED WITH PERMISSION. © 2014 HASBRO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
PLAYBOY, PLAYMATE, BUNNIES AND RABBIT HEAD DESIGN ARE TRADEMARKS OF PEII AND USED UNDER LICENSE BY BALLY GAMING, INC.
WHEEL OF FORTUNE TM & © 2017 CALIFON PRODUCTIONS, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
tokidoki © TOKIDOKI, LLC. DESIGNED BY SIMONE LEGNO